SeaGL-Pend06 Pebble Sea Glass with Faceted Gemstones PendantSeaGL-Pend06-GR
Random shaped sea glass pebbles surrounded by gemstones of Aquamarine, Amethyst, Peridot, or Tanzanite. Wire-wrapped sea glass in colors of the Wild Celtic Seas: Soft Green, Ocean's Blue, Deep Water Lavender, or Seafoam Teal. Detailed with a silver Trinity knot drop.
Finished on an 18" Sterling Silver chain. Boxed with story card explaining the Legend of the Selkies, Meaning of the Celtic Knot and the telling of an old Celtic Song of the Sea.
Finished on a 18" Sterling Silver chain. Boxed with story card explaining the Legend of the Selkie, Meaning of the Celtic Knot and the telling of the old Celtic Song of the Sea.
• Real gemstones in 3-4mm round faceted Amethyst, Aquamarine, Peridot, or Tanzanite.
• Freeform cultured Sea Glass in colors of Soft Green, Ocean's Blue, Deep Water Lavender or Seafoam Teal. Actual shape may vary slightly from image.
• Celtic symbol adornments.
• Hand-wrapped Sea Glass pebbles approx 10-15mm.
• 18" Sterling silver chain.
• Gift boxed with story card.
Legend of the Selkie
Of the sea but always seeking connection with the land the Selkie must shed her seal coat to live among the inlanders...Read more
We Also Recommend
SeaGL-Pend07 Hand-wrapped Sea Glass with Celtic Trinity Knot and a Real Gemstone Pendant